LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN UEFT?
UEFT can be simply used as a tool for yourself, or integrated into your health and wellness practice to assist your client base to improve healing results and lead them on an improved life to optimal health and living purposefully.
STUDENT LEVELno pre-requisite
- Complete UEFT course with a CUEFTI (certified UEFT instructor) or online (2 hours)
- Perform UEFT for yourself and on others (you are not able to charge for this service)
TECHNICIAN LEVELPre-requisite: Student course completed + Signed technician license
- Recite the UEFT procedure verbatim in front of a CUEFTI without referencing the procedure. Perform UEFT procedure on yourself in front of a CUEFTI without referencing procedure (up to 30 minutes), and Perform UEFT procedure on a volunteer in front of a CUEFTI without referencing procedure (up to 30 minutes).
- Perform UEFT for yourself and on others (able to charge for this service. Fee structure: Initial session $88 – $132 (inc GST) for 45 mins; Follow up session $55 – $99 (inc GST) for ½ hr session. Qi Health Clinic Pty Ltd sets fees to ensure pricing fairness)
INSTRUCTOR LEVELPre-requisites: Technician exam completed and successfully passed + Signed instructor license + Be a member of the FlameTree association
- Stage One: Be able to present UEFT slide show and procedure in front of a CUEFTI/ examiner without referencing procedure (up to 2 hours).
- You are given a maximum of three opportunities to complete this task successfully. (Instructor fee is non-refundable. Failure to complete the 3 steps in stage 1 result in the student instructor application to be revoked.)
- Stage Two: You demonstrate the ability to organize a UEFT course for a CUEFTI/ examiner to teach/ present (to a minimum of 10 students). You will also attend the course to observe how the UEFTI delivers the course material. The fees collected are paid evenly both to the CUEFTI to cover their presentation time (2 hours), as well as to yourself for organising the UEFT course. (You are not included as one of the 10 students, nor do you have to pay the course fees.)
- You earn $995.00 (min.) CUEFTI/ examiner earns $995.00 (min.)
- Stage Three: You repeat stage two, however, you present (to a minimum of 10 students) with a CUEFTI/ examiner present. A CUEFTI will attend to examine and grade your presentation and receive feedback from Your students.
- You earn $1492.50 (min.) The CUEFTI/ examiner earns $497.50 (min).
- Stage Four: You are now a CUEFTI, you organise your own courses and collect the presentation fee minus the IP royalty as per instructor license. You undertake your annual course and pay your annual licence renewal fees.
- Perform UEFT for yourself and on others (able to charge for this service. Fee structure: Initial session $88 – $132 (inc GST) for 45 mins; Follow up session $55 – $99 (inc GST) for ½ hr session. Qi Health Clinic Pty Ltd sets fees to ensure pricing fairness). Organize 2 classes – (students, room, facilities and so on) this course you organize for the instructor to teach and you to observe. The second course you organize AND YOU present. You are able to teach students UEFT and are able to charge ($199.95 inc GST) for your teaching services.